Most people associate wealth with money, savings, investments and homes as forms of wealth. But did you know that the word wealth comes from the Old
English words “weal” (well-being) and “th” (condition) which taken together means the condition of well-being?
Wealth, or becoming wealthy, as stated in the book The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace Wattles, “There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches, and once these laws are learned and obeyed by anyone, that person will get rich with mathematical certainty.”
Those who make wealth know that it comes about by application of simple rules and principles. Those who don’t acquire wealth don’t know, or simply don’t follow these rules. They assume that wealth is a result of pure chance or the Luck of the Draw.
6 Reasons Why People Never Attain Wealth
1. They never decide and really define, very specifically, what wealth means for them. Could you hit bulls eye on a target with a bow and arrow with a blindfold on? You have to know what your target is before you go chasing after it.
2. They make wealth a moving target instead of a fixed one (this is related to point one above). Once you have your target, fix it. Don’t change it until you reach it. You must accomplish each step, celebrate, and then set course for a new step, a new target.
3. They define it in a way that seems unreachable. You only achieve what you believe. Set goals that will make you move forward and stretch your comfort level. Take the biggest step you believe you can achieve. Achieve it, then take the next biggest step you you can achieve. This will build positive reinforcement in your self-confidence as well.
4. They never start. Ok, this is obvious. If you keep thinking about it forever, it will forever remain in the thought level. You have to take immediate and decisive act! Once you start do you begin to get some feedback which will direct you towards the right path. You must start somewhere, anywhere, just start! Take Action!
5. They never make it a must do. Let me explain what it means to make it a must do. It means all your intent, your will, your direction, go’s into one singular flow that is directed towards your goal. Don’t run away from obstacles use them to develop strength and skills. There is always a way, always. Make it a must, and it will happen, Guaranteed.
6. They don’t have a realistic plan. If you want to do something, find out how to do it from someone who has done it before. Copy from those who have succeeded before you. But don’t throw away your intuition. Your intuition is extremely powerful once you learn how to listen to it with practice.
6 More Reasons Why People Never Attain Wealth
7. If they have a realistic plan, they never follow through on the plan. Well, if you don’t follow the plan, who will?
8. They don’t take responsibility. This way, they never really learn how to do certain things, and if there are failures they never learn why the failures happened and so they are bound to repeat them. It is a good idea to get advice, but do it yourself. At least understand it yourself even if you will delegate the actual doing.
9. They give up when they face challenges. Going through the challenges is what has made people rich, not giving up. Look, there are always challenges. So get used to that. All challenges are opportunities dressed in work clothes, remember that.
10. They fail to conduct their lives as a business. They never ensure that they make a profit year by year. Get a personal finance package like Quicken or Microsoft Money. You need to have budgets and cash flow statements for your personal finances and your businesses. If you don’t keep records and track, you wont know when you are making or losing money until it is too late.
11. They allow other people’s ideas to affect their decisions. There will always be people who are pessimistic, close minded and negative about what you’re doing. And they will usually be your closest friends and family. Allow them their thoughts, but don’t feel obligated to accept their thoughts or follow their way. Don’t allow other people to unreasonably affect your decisions.
12. They don’t get quality coaching. This is extremely important! Coaching is simply getting mentored by someone who has succeeded wildly in the area of your interest. Get coaching! The most successful people attend seminars, read books, join mastermind groups, networks and clubs. They hire mentors and expensive personal coaches to make sure they succeed.
How many do you personally identify with? Now that you know the reasons, take a look in the mirror and decide to change your life, today. Stay the course and it will work for you. But don’t forget to enjoy yourself and your wealth along the way.
Become part of the Top 5% http://DavidWisdom.com/bes
Empowering You And Your Business Today
For additional tips, programs and Empowering articles go to: http://DavidWisdom.comDiscover How You Can Make $3,000 In A Month! (Video) Make 2017 Your Best Year Yet!. Add Thousands To Your Email List Everyday For FREE!!!